Monday, October 19, 2009

TUTUS


I am making tutus to sell at the Holly Fair in Roosevelt at the Strata Networks Building on November 13th & 14th!! My sister-in-law Dayna will be selling blocks, my sister-in-law Halle will be selling flower hair clips, and my mother-in-law Julie will be making aprons & of course I will be makings lots of cute tutus!!!
The sizes of tutus I will have are:
Baby, Small, Medium & Large (which could fit a teenager/small adult).
Each tutu color combination will have a name such as: “Princess,” or “Chocolate Treasures.”
If you are wanting to buy a tutu from me and would like a specific color combination other than what I have done, please contact me and I will see if I can do a custom color combination for your tutu!!
Here are some photos of tutus I have done. However, I have many more color combinations that I have done and will be doing soon!!!Let me know what you think! :)

TUTUS MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ANY GIRL!!!

No comments: