- Your name AND phone number are listed at the top of the order form.
- Name and phone number listed for each customer.
- Tally each customer's order to make sure they have paid the correct amount.
- At the bottom of each column, tally the total amount of each item ordered.
- List the total amount of items you have sold.
- Add the “Amount Paid” from each customer to get a “Total Amount Paid” and list it at the bottom of the “Amount Paid” column.
- Make sure all checks are made payable to: 24/7 Dance Company
- Turn in order form AND payment no later than September 24.
Monday, September 17, 2012
REMINDER: STUDENS NEED TO TURN IN THEIR MONEY AND PIZZA KIT ORDER FORMS BY: SEPTEMBER 24(Monday). All team members (excluding Boys Hip-Hop Crew) need to sell at least 5 items.
Check the following BEFORE turning in your order sheet:
Saturday, September 15, 2012
2012-2013 Competition Team:
**Everyone did a FANTASTIC job at the Placement Classes & Call Backs! We are so excited to have such an AMAZING team this year! Congrats to all dancers!**
Monday, September 3, 2012
COMPETITION TEAM: Each team member needs the green/white team tank, black tank leotard, black spankys, and dance shoes. A tank, leotard, and spankys will be ordered for all NEW team members. If you would like more than one of these items, or shoes, or are a previous team member and would like a new tank, leotard, spankys, or shoes, please let Dana know TODAY!