Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ABOUT ME SECTION FOR DANCER OF THE MONTH

DANCER OF THE MONTH

Starting at the end of this month we will be giving out one award in each class for DANCER OF THE MONTH. When a dancer is awarded dancer of the month they will receive a small award and will be featured on our blog. Each dancer that is awarded DANCER OF THE MONTH that has brought in their “About Me” sheet will have their photo & a brief section about them!!!

We love to acknowledge all our dancers for coming to practice, learning and improving their technique and dance skills.

At the end of each Month the teachers and/or assistants will decide on one dancer in each class to be awards for DANCER OF THE MONTH. The award will then be announced the following week during class time.

Since each month we will be featuring an “About Me” section for each of the dancers of the month, I decided that I should let everyone know a little about me. I have filled out the same “About Me” form as each of the dancers and here are my answers.
Dancer’s Name: Dana Wilkerson

Age: 21 Grade: none

Birthday: March 19th

Favorite thing to do: Dance, take fun photos, and have game nights with family and friends.

Favorite Color: ORANGE!!

Favorite Food: SLOPPY JOES!!! (my mother’s recipe is the best).

Favorite Pet: My dog named “Oops”

Favorite Candy Bar: Most anything with milk chocolate!

Favorite thing about Dance of Why you love to Dance: My favorite thing about dance is that I can express yourself so much while dancing, it gives me an extra boost of self confidence & it is something I have just always enjoyed doing. I love to dance because it is something that I feel I have worked very hard at to become one of my strongest talents. I love to teach dance because I want others to feel the joy that I do when I dance.

No comments: