Monday, December 27, 2010

October - Dancer of the Month Winners


October Dancer of the Month Winners for Lyrical & Hip-Hop Teams

EDE Lyrical Team

Jaecee Henline

(Photo not yet available)

Dancer's Name: Jaecee Hope Henline
Age: 11
Grade: 6
Birthday: January 4
Favorite thing to do: Dance
Favorite Color: purple and lime green
Favorite food: Sushi
Favorite pet: Giraffe and Flamingo
Favorite candy bar: Snickers
Something unique about you: I'm allergic to mints
Favorite thing about dance or why you love to dance: My favorite thing about dance is I meet new people at dance competitions.
What are you most excited about for dance this year? Why? Going to competitions, because they are fun to get awards.
What are your goals for dance this year? To learn as much as I can.



EDE Hip-Hop Team

Shalae VanTassell
Dancer's Name: Shalae VanTassell
Age: 10
Grade: 5
Birthday: July 12
Favorite thing to do: dance and ride horses
Favorite Color: turquoise
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite pet: cat and horses
Favorite candy bar: milky way
Something unique about you: I am flexible and I have red hair.
Favorite thing about dance or why you love to dance: cause of all the moves and I get new friends.
What are you most excited about for dance this year? Why? Competition to compete against others and be a good sport.
What are your goals for dance this year? to get my splits flat.

No comments: